How do I Track My Package?
Please check your email for the tracking number that was sent to you.
When will my package arrive?
- We ship most of our products using the US Postal Service’s Media Mail. Expedited products are sent using either Priority Mail or First Class Mail. We use First Class Mail International for products shipped internationally. Products ordered Sunday-Thursday are shipped within 24-48 hours of your order. Products ordered on Friday and Saturday are not shipped until the following Monday. The average delivery time from the time the product is shipped is listed below:
- Media Mail 2-8 days
- Priority Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail 1-3 days
- First Class Mail International varies
- While these are average delivery times, delivery can take longer if the Postal Service has heavy volume, if the Postal Service has trouble verifying your address, or other issues. Therefore please allow up to three weeks for your product to arrive. If your product has not arrived within this time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a delivery confirmation number, but when I try to look up the delivery status of my package, I get the following message:
The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on [date] to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
- Packages are presented to the USPS either on that date or the next business day. Once the package arrives at your destination, the package status information is updated with the actual delivery date and destination zip code. Note that delivery confirmation numbers are not tracking numbers (like those used by UPS, FedEx, and USPS Express Mail). Therefore the Postal Service does not consistently scan or track the package while it is on route, but only provides the date and time that it was delivered (there are some exceptions, but generally, this is true). Therefore you are likely to see this message until your package is actually delivered. If your package has not arrived within three weeks, this could also mean that the package label was generated, but the package was never presented to the Postal Service. It may also mean that the package was lost in transit, or it is being held up by the Postal Service for some other reason. We advise the following:
- Check first with your mail carrier or Post Office to see if they can find out what happened to the package. Please note that we have no additional information about the status of your package once it is presented to the Postal Service.
How do I change my shipping address?
- We cannot change addresses on the order after the order is shipped.
Do you offer international shipping?
- Yes we ship international.
Is it safe to order from your website? Is your website secure?
- Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall so it is totally safe. You can learn more about this at https://store.projectyourself.com/pages/privacy-policy
Do you offer discounts for bulk orders?
- We do offer bulk discounts but it depends on your order. How many are you ordering? We can send you a quote. Please email email@example.com with Subject Line: Bulk Order
Can I order over the phone?
- No, we do not accept orders over the phone. You can only order thru the website. Thank you for understanding.